Stitching and Beyond Workshops
Each year we organise a range of experienced international*, national and Tasmanian tutors to facilitate workshops exclusively for our members. Our offerings are diverse, ranging from traditional to the latest contemporary fibre and textile art techniques.
As workshops are published on the website, you will receive notification via Latest News. Tickets are available for online purchase immediately. If sold out, you may register on the workshop provided on the booking page.
How to purchase tickets:
- Make sure you are logged in with your email address and password.
- Go to the workshops page to view details of upcoming workshops.
- You will see a Get Tickets link for each workshop open for bookings. Select this to go to the workshop details.
- From the details page, simply enter the number of tickets and select Get Tickets.
- To complete the booking select Checkout Now and enter your debit or credit card details for secure checkout.
- You will receive your tickets via email.
- If we need to cancel the workshop you will be issued a full refund, otherwise our refund policy is adhered to.
*Unfortunately the covid pandemic has limited our access to international tutors in particular. We look forward to being able to offer tutors again once the pandemic has eased.
Workshops Run By Members
A benefit of your membership is that we advertise your privately run workshops. Please use the contact form to send details of any workshops you would like advertised and they will be included in the next publication of Latest News.
Members may be interested in other workshops not organised through Stitching and Beyond.
When we receive notice of these workshops, details are published via Latest News.
Tickets on sale now for ‘Stitched Portraits’ with Nicole O’Loughlin Cost $160 9:30-4:30 Sat 23 and Sun 24 October
Moonah Arts Centre Go to the ‘Workshops’ page for more information and to enrol
Tickets on sale October 7:‘Komebukuro – a lost bag making skill’ with Sarah O’Halloran Cost $90 9:30-12:30 Sun 7 November and 9:30-12:30 Sun 14 November Smith Street, North Hobart For more information go to the ‘Workshops’ page