A Stitching and Beyond membership currently costs $40 per year and is valid for 12 months from the date of your registration. Registrations can be submitted by completing the form below, and payments can be made either via Visa or Mastercard. Your membership will be processed automatically, providing you with immediate access to our website. A renewal reminder will be automatically sent to you 30 days before your membership expires, giving you the option to renew for another year.
As a member, you'll be able to:
- Login to the members area of our website.
- Purchase tickets and register for various events and workshops.
- Access the members directory, including contact details for other Stitching and Beyond members (each member may opt out of this if they wish).
- Receive email alerts of latest news and updates (including workshops as they are scheduled).
- Get personal insurance cover provided by Aon Insurance at scheduled workshops, exhibitions, gatherings and other group events
- Enter up to 5 exhibits into our biennial exhibition for free
- Enter our travelling annual challenge exhibition for free
- Link your personal arts-based website, blog or social media on our public Members’ Links page
- Attend monthly gatherings for friendship and sharing your creative endeavours
As a not for profit association, fees are only charged at a rate sufficient to pay for the hire of venues, the costs associated with exhibitions, website maintenance, public liability and volunteer insurance, and ongoing costs of incorporation.
We are bound by the model rules registered for our association. However, our primary aim has always been (and still is) to support textile endeavours by all individuals, so we strive to operate without too many rules for our members.
If you have any questions, please contact us